Welcome to the Community!

Blu-Ray - Netflix, Online Video, Network & Internet

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 11 of 14 (780 Views)

Re: UBP-X800 No picture/sound

Hello wicked626,

Thank you for the additional information, I appreicate your feedback.

Chris

Message 12 of 14 (702 Views)

Hello wicked626,

I wanted to update you that I received your unit and after testing, I have found nothing wrong with the unit.  

When I recieved your unit was in 480p resolution, which indicates that your Forced Reset of the [Output Video Resolution] was successful.  I've switched back to 4K output with no issues.  The firmware was M36.R.173, I was able to update the unit to the M36.R.0175 firmware.  Both before and after the update, the unit has been outputing correctly.  I'll do some long term testing but at this point the problem that you were experiencing does not appear to be an issue with the Bluray Player.

Thank you,

Chris

Enthusiast
Message 13 of 14 (693 Views)

Chris,

I've received the new unit, and have been using it with the same connections and everything has been working flawlessly so far. The only difference in setup with the new one and old one was, I set Quick Start to 'off'.

What do you think went wrong with the old unit? Could you keep me updated if something changes? 

Rookie
Message 14 of 14 (205 Views)

I’m having the same issues! Has here been a fix to this other than sending the player in to be serviced?

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook