Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Blu-Ray - Netflix, Online Video, Network & Internet

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 1 (145 Views)

Where do you play slither.io? (PlayStore, AppStore, Website)

Slither.io is becoming popular. At this point I would like to start a small survey, which Slither.io games you like to play on PlayStore, AppStore or Website why and if you play some. 

If you have a phone or computer and love the game, there are many opportunities you have played Slither.io. Slither.io is a multiplayer game on your phone (as well as an Android device and a desktop web browser). This is the latest game to top the rankings on io games. In other words, Slither.io would be a game hard to miss.

Slither.io is probably the most famous of the .io games, currently. It completely took the market by storm when it was launched in early 2016. With over 100 million downloads on the PlayStation now, I am sure this game has done more to spread. Fever than any other single game.

The game is a multiplayer spin of creativity in the old Nokia solid game, and is almost perfect, with a shortcoming. In fact, it's my top game in 2016. I've spent countless hours playing this game, and I still have not tasted it. This game has also created countless imitations - true endorsements for the ingenuity of the game.

The game is pretty simple. You are a small worm, and the goal is to eat bright dots, kill other snakes and grow as big (read long) as you can. You die if your snake runs into other snakes. Similarly, you kill other snakes by letting them run into you. Never pay attention to the bland description; The game is really interesting and very addictive. It is naturally easier when you are young, but catching up, oh-nice catch, is that you slow down as you grow longer. That's part of the challenge that makes this game addictive.

Slither.io is a game of making your snake bigger at the expense of other snakes. If you're crafty, you can be the tiniest player at the beginning and take out the biggest competitor on the board. Unlike Agar.io where size dictates the pecking order, Slither.io is the true equalizer. Play smart, and you'll be the biggest snake on the block.

What sets Slither.io apart, however, is the size of the snake you're controlling. The playing field is littered with colored dots that you can gobble up to increase your size, and should another snake die, their body will explode into a thousand points of light that you can use to grow your own snake rather quickly, should you be able to gather their tattered remains faster than the other players.

The other major difference is that players don't move at right angles, instead of making natural motions like a snake. You can even cross over your own tail here, which leads to interesting strategic options, like circling around a smaller player until they run out of the room and crash into your ever-closing circle.

You can also boost to get a quick burst of speed, but doing so means you'll sacrifice some of your lengths, so players will want to think twice before taking advantage of a speedy step forward.

With millions of downloads, a lengthy stint at the top of the free apps chart, and hundreds of players to compete against in every match, Slither.io has all the makings of a long-term hit. As much as you might like the idea of turning your snake into any president, You will take good controls over silly skins any day of the week.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook