Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Blu-Ray - Netflix, Online Video, Network & Internet

Groovin'
LOVEWarrior777
Accepted Solution

You Tube erases most Playlist saved Videos & also in Favorites it leaves only a few or so...

I began saving Videos to Favorites & later I had like 500 but then it only let me see only like 200 later I had 800 or more & it only let me see like 12 or a few...

I read that other customers had the same problem....

At SONYStyle Plaza Las Americas, San Juan, Puerto Rico they told me the problem is with YouTube.com but in my computer SONY VAIO it appear all I selected on the Blu-Ray...

It may be the Hardware or the software of the Blu-Ray or maybe a problem between YouTube.com & the Blu-Ray... I am not at my house right now but I think mine is 590 model...

Later I can tell you which one is my Blu-Ray model exactly... GOD Willing...

Please use plain text.
AngelaP

Re: You Tube erases most Playlist saved Videos & also in Favorites it leaves only a few or so...

Videos that do not show on the YouTube playlist is a limitation of the YouTube software built into the Sony bluray players and Sony TV's with Bravia Internet Video capability. Currently there is no fix for this and the tentative work around is to create multiple play lists with 12 videos each. The player will display these as multiple play lists but will playback as if they were a single continuous play list. Once it has exhausted all videos from the first play list it will automatically start playing videos from the next list.

It is possible that the YouTube playlist may not display all of the available videos on your device, as the playlist may be different on a computer. Every video has policy restrictions that may prevent playback in certain countries and on certain devices. For example, some videos with advertisement will not play on specific devices where ads cannot be displayed.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution."

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
LOVEWarrior777

Re: You Tube erases most Playlist saved Videos & also in Favorites it leaves only a few or so...

If this is a limitation of the YouTube Software built into the SONY Blu-Ray Players & SONY TV's Bavia Internet Video Capability (in my case only my Blu-Ray Player) SONY is the Greatest Name on Quality & The Leader in Digital & Electronics Equipments due to the TQC Total Quality Control Total Customer Safisfaction, SONY sooner or later through their SONYStyle Stores & Authorized Service Centers must provide an upgrade free or very low price for these Blu-Ray Players & other Devices & Gadgets... That is my request & my solution for the problem so most people will continue buying SONY Products because of its Great Quality & Complete Satisfactory Customer Service...

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
LOVEWarrior777

I am Still praying for a on-Store Software Upgrade @ SONYStyle (Solution) or a software solution upgrade via Ethernet (which is used for Internet Apps & for updating the Blu-Ray Player !

Thank you very Much & GOD Bless SONY & SONY Community & GOD Bless You All !

Please use plain text.