Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Blu-Ray - Netflix, Online Video, Network & Internet

Tuning Up
Firebighter6168
Accepted Solution

want to change netflix accounts...

When i got the player i was under my boyfriend's account and have now set up my own. How do i change the account? I never got an activation screen or anything and have the BDP-S390. Anyone able to help?

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
ShaunH

Re: want to change netflix accounts...

Hello Jessica,
Welcome to the Sony Community.

If you would like to change the Netflix user account for the BD player, then first you need to deactivate Netflix on your BD player and again, register it with your new account.

Refer to the following page to unlink the current Netflix account on the Sony BDP-S390 player.

http://www.kb.sony.com/selfservice/documentLink.do?externalId=C1026057

Refer to the following link to register the BD player on the Netflix website with your account.

http://www.kb.sony.com/selfservice/documentLink.do?externalId=C1010695

If your product is supplied with a remote control, it may also be possible to deactivate the Netflix account from the device by pressing the arrow buttons in the following sequence while the Netflix screen is displayed: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, up, up, up, up. However, this does not work for all products.

Please mark this post as “Accept as Solution”, if you find the information useful.
Thank you for your post.

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
young11st

hi, the link doesn't work anylonger.  what were the instructions?  I have the same issue.

thanks

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
BrianP

To change the Netflix user for the BD player follow the steps on the link below:

Follow this link steps on how unlink a Netflix account on the BD player.

Refer to this link to register the BD player on the Netflix website with your account.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
MasterShake

Hi, the solution linked to "How to unlink a Netflix account" no longer works in the current version of the Netflix application.  Pressing the "Options" button on the remote brings up the "Search for Movies and TV Shows" dialog.  How do I get to the Netflix account settings in the latest version of the Netflix app to unlink the account?

Please use plain text.