Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Camcorders

Tuning Up
Bob414

Can I burn AVCHD video from an HDR-CX190 Handycam IF I use a Memory Stick Pro Duo Mk2?

Can I burn an AVCHD video from an HDR-Cx190 Handycam using a Memory Stick Duo Mk2 and a vrd-MC5?

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
ShaunH

Re: Can I burn AVCHD video from an HDR-CX190 Handycam IF I use a Memory Stick Pro Duo Mk2?

[ Edited ]

Hello Bob,
Welcome to the Sony Community.

Yes, you can record AVCHD videos taken with the HDR-CX190 camcorder by connecting it to the VRD-MC5 DVDirect recorder. You can copy the still images on the Memory Stick Duo card of the Camcorder by inserting in the Memory Stick Duo slot of the DVDirect. Videos cannot be copied to a disc directly from a memory card inserted to the memory card slots on the DVDirect. These slots are for photo import only. Refer to page 22 of the supplied user manual for the DVDirect to view the different types of video dubbing or copying options available.

Refer to page 35 of the user manual for the instructions to record videos from the Camcorder by connecting it to the DVDirect recorder.

http://www.docs.sony.com/release/vrdmc5.pdf

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution."

Please use plain text.