Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Camcorders

Groovin'
Zehentner

Picture Motion Browser 5.8.02 Update support creating AVHD disks on Double Layer DVDs?

I've upgraded my PMB to 5.8.02 and am trying to burn some DVDs from recently recorded HD video. I'm able to burn single layer +R DVDs, but not double layer. I've verified that my DVD burner can burn DL, and I've tried two different brands of disks. OS is Windows 7 - 64 bit. I get an error message after all the conversion is over that says it can't burn the disk. Will the latest PMB 5.8.02 support burning HD video to DL disks? Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
CharlieV

Re: Picture Motion Browser 5.8.02 Update support creating AVHD disks on Double Layer DVDs?

[ Edited ]

Hello Bob Zehentner,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  Could you please provide the camcorder's model number?  Is there any error code or details of the error beside "can't burn the disk"?  Generally, only DVD+R DL discs are supported for burning with the Picure Motion Browser software.  Also check your DVD burner to make sure it has the latest firmware.  Please contact Sony support directly so we can help you with addtional troubleshooting remotely.

http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/select-system.pl?DIRECTOR=CONTACT

Regards,

Charlie

Please use plain text.