Camcorders

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 5 (764 Views)

Streaming mode on hdr-cx900e

Hi!

Is it possible to do streaming video on a hdr-cx900e?

I´m trying to do it but I can´nt. When I connect the camera by usb port, the only way  that the camera give me is mass storage. I don´t know how to select "USB Streaming Mode."

Is it possible do streaming whith this camera? Do I need specific software?

Thanks and sorry for my english!

Rookie
Message 2 of 5 (760 Views)

Re: Streaming mode on hdr-cx900e

[ Edited ]

I want to do live streaming  through my laptop

Message 3 of 5 (699 Views)

Hi chapoa, 

Welcome to the Sony Community!

Upon checking on the Help Guide of the HDRCX900E Handycam, this model doesn't have the live streaming feature both via USB nor wirelessly. You can only use the wireless functions to send the files to your computer or mobile device, and control it remotely via Wi-Fi or NFC.

For further assistance with your concern, we recommend contacting your local Sony Support team by visiting our Sony Global Web site http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below. Thanks_Mitch

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 5 (424 Views)

Is it possible to stream live video with video capture device? If yes, what device would you recommend? Thank you.
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5 (390 Views)

Hi Gvidonas,

Welcome to Sony Community!

Greetings and thank you for your message. On this site, we are able to provide assistance for customers in North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. For further assistance regarding your product, we highly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/

Regards,
-Jay

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook