Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 1 (270 Views)

BAD PRODUCT HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I am very disappointed and very sorry that I listened to the BEST BUY salesman and bought a Sony 75 inch 4K TV . I bought this TV in August of 2016 and it's been nothing but headache for me. Television freezes up and won't communicate with remote control and everytime cutomer service wants me to remove this huge 75 inch TV from the wall so I can access the power plug and unhook it and plug it back in. Worst of all was last night when I called after 6 pm because TV wouldn't turn on and the customer service wanted the serial number of TV which I gave it to them before and supposidly it wouldn't show on his screen, total non sense. They esclated my call to three or four higher level but again when tech came on the line wanted me to unplug and plug back the TV .After I did it and TV turned on he said ok so there is nothing wrong with your TV and I can not do anything about it. Customer relation is terrible Sony product is piece of junk and I make sure I let BEST BUY know also not to sell this junk product to anyone else.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook