Welcome to the Community!

Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 9 (1,024 Views)

BAD SONY 4K TV

Well folks , the saga continues. Heard from SONY reps Dave J, Joffery S and ERIN C that has no idea what she's talking about. How can a COMPANY LIKE SONY go down the tubes. The ONCE MIGHTY PROUD SONY CORPORATION that was once FIRST CLASS wind up like this. A $3,700.00 4 k tv is now unwatchable after less then 2 years. SONY reps asked for bill of sale. I took it upon myself to send them pictures to show the problem. So what do I get, ERIN C telling me to unplug the tv. Then advises it might need service. REALLY, where does the once PROUD SONY COMPANY get off putting some like that on the payroll. 30 years with Sony and that's what I get. My office, my house is all SONY. THIS IS A JOKE the way this company is run. A 4k tv should last more then 2 years. My other Sony tvs have no problems. WHAT a disaster this once GREAT COMPANY has become. Customer service that has been sent overseas. Customer service reps. passing the buck because to each other because they don't know how to solve the problem. How sad . As I said before, what has happened to this ONCE WORLD CLASS COMPANY. I know nothing will happen, as this is the way SONY WORKS. Takes your hard earned money, and then when some thing happens, they crawl into a hole and cover themselves up. SONY, what has happened to you.??? STAY tuned for my post on SOCIAL MEDIA, and my video of THIS tv on You Tube
Highlighted
Message 2 of 9 (1,014 Views)

Re: BAD SONY 4K TV

Hi bobbybaby, I sent you a private message regarding your concern. Kindly check your inbox. Thanks, Charlie

Rookie
Message 3 of 9 (934 Views)

My sony 4k is junk after a year
Message 4 of 9 (931 Views)

Hi Timster, let me send you a private message. Regards, Ella

Rookie
Message 5 of 9 (896 Views)

Yep you are so correct.  I had one also and a red line appeared in the screen and it was only 10 months old. They replaced it with an upgraged one and the new one totally died yesterday.  It was 11 months old and guess what? You don't get the one year warranty with the replacement.   This indicates to me that these TVs are built to last less than one year since I have had two with problems when they were less than a year old.  Of the five tvs in our house 4 are Sony and only one is a 4k 75 inch.  I am done with Sony because they are making inferior products and they don't stand behind them.

Message 6 of 9 (895 Views)

Hi AngelSpike, we apologize for not meeting your expectations. Please let us look into your file, kindly send me a private message with the model and serial number of the unit, purchase date, your phone number and most importantly, the event ID associated to your issue. Regards, Ella

Enthusiast
Message 7 of 9 (885 Views)

I agree I'm having a horrible experience with them as well brand new television, they claim is an upgrade and I will lose features. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't received my replacement television yet
Message 8 of 9 (876 Views)

Hi Ggwen30, I have responded to your post here: Re: Horrible experience. Regards, Ella

Enthusiast
Message 9 of 9 (868 Views)

I agree after my reviews that I'm typing up on Sony at this moment they will lose even more business. This is horrible, my first mind told me to buy another brand and I thought this tv offered so much. To spend well over 2000.00 on a television and in a month it's not working is completely crazy

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook