Welcome to the Community!

Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 9 (706 Views)

Complaint about delayed responses from Customer service

Needed a replacement for a failing SRS-XB3 which started with a CALL Nov 29. Responded to an email sent same day and didn't get a single response after 3 follow ups.

Called Dec 8 and was told that the replacement is in progress; when I asked for a tracking number, I was told that there isn't yet and will be sent to me as soon as it ships.

Called again Dec 19 so I was sent the return label, returned it same day as I was promised that they'll monitor it and as soon as they see that it's shipped, they'll send the replacement overnight.

Dec 21, got an email that they ordered it, I replied and not surprised got no response at all. I had a house party 22 so I won't have speakers to use. Bought a Google Home Max 22nd morning. No faith in Sony anymore.

Dec 27, got a surprise that the returned speakers were received by Sony - it was delivered as of Dec 20, and the replacement has shipped.

I don't need this speakers now - so Sony, give me my money back. I'm happy with my Google home Max and you just lost a customer. Promises were broken and most importantly, I didn't have the speakers when I needed them.
Message 2 of 9 (695 Views)

Re: Complaint about delayed responses from Customer service

Hi Akosigomar,

We appreciate the time you took to let us know about this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I will send you a private message regarding your concern.

Thanks,

Carl

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 9 (602 Views)

Following up on this.
Message 4 of 9 (586 Views)

Hi Akosigomar, let me send you  a private message. Thanks, - Jade

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 9 (521 Views)

So after posting here and doing 'private messages' looks like Sony is consistently ignoring my complaint. Both customer service teams and community support teams are ignoring the emails I sent and handling this complaint by a simple sorry.

A great product is nothing if you don't have it when you need it. Any speakers would have done the job because the Sony replacement was not here on time despite contacting them for a month.

You should change your company's name to Sorry from Sony because it seems like you don't care about your customers as much that you find it not important to improve your customer and community service skills in dealing with them.
Message 6 of 9 (509 Views)

Hi Akosigomar

We regret to hear that you feel neglected by our support team. I will forward your concern to the proper department and we will get back to you as soon as we have an update. 

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Enthusiast
Message 7 of 9 (469 Views)

So I missed 2 calls from Sony and got emails from Jade and Carl asking me to call Sony. I finally had a chance to call today and I was told that 'I can see in my screen that you' re request is denied'.

So I called and was told the same thing I already know since a Jan 3.

This is just such a bad customer service and a total waste of time.
Message 8 of 9 (459 Views)

Hi  Akosigomar, Let me send you  a private message. Thanks,  -Jade

Enthusiast
Message 9 of 9 (444 Views)

It doesn't seem like you really care about your customers as you don't even see all the shortcomings that led to my situation. You don't even have the guts to publicly discuss this, but that's a better way to hide how bad your customer service is.

You had almost a month to deliver a better experience and at this point I'm just tired dealing with you.

I was planning to buy a 4K TV and Sony was my top choice but because of all these, no, I'll go with LG or Samsung. You don't really care about it anyway, but yeah, I'll settle this with my bank.

If anyone who can make actual real decisions about Sony's customer service reads these, please do something for your company's sake. I was thrilled at the innovative products you unveiled in CES but a great product is WORTHLESS if it arrives late for when you need to use it and you have the set of people working in your customer service team.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook