Welcome to the Community!

Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 3 (560 Views)

Compliant Reference of call – 041 613 450, Compliant Reference of email – 041 780 555,

I had worst ever customer service experience in my life – that’s with Sony.

I have purchased Sony TV in April 2017. I had a very bad experience after that. TV didn't work properly and raised a complaint. TV is in warranty period. One of the technicians visited and told mother board had an issue and that will replaced. Mother board was never replaced and the TV remote had an issue in the meanwhile. Next phase was TV didn't even get switched ON. Technician visited again and confirmed to request a replacement. 

There after the real issue started. I have called more than 20 times to customer support requesting replacement. Every time they say, we will escalate and arrange a call back. I never neither got call back nor a replacement. I also contacted service center to whom the ticket is assigned and they told we already confirmed Sony Management that TV should be replaced and we cannot do anything more than that.

The initial compliant raised was in first week of July and still there is no resolution. I have tried calling through customer care and contacting management team through email. I followed up regularly on calls and emails. To my surprise I didn’t even get a single email response in spite of follows apart from system generated replies with reference numbers. I cannot believe this happening with me when I bought a TV with such a reputed brand Sony.

I don’t know what the next level of escalation in Sony. I will wait for couple of days for replacement and register a compliant in Consumer Court.

Message 2 of 3 (540 Views)

Re: Compliant Reference of call – 041 613 450, Compliant Reference of email – 041 780 555,

Hi Raghavender927

Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention.

We have communicated your case to Sony India and their service team will be responding to you in this regard. Thanks for your understanding. 

Regards

Ann

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (515 Views)

worst experience with sony customer service

dear sir/ maadam

i purchased sony xa ultra ( imei- 356059070528340) 8 months ago and while charging motherboard burnt but the mobile was still taking charge. as per service center the mobile motherboard burnt because of charging and they called me and said, they will give me new mobile and for that i need to pay them 925 dirham. but my concern is my mobile is in warrenty and motherboard burnt because of charging so it does not come in physical damage. i told sevice center to mail me all the details of my mobile parts damage, till now they didnt send mail to me and they are not picking up call as well. i will wait 48 hours otherwise i will file complaint in consumer forum and also claim company for my life risk.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook