Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 9 (3,045 Views)
Accepted Solution

Contact E63300257

My customer service experience has been unsatisfactory. I received authorization to return my MP3 player and it was received May 20 by Sony. I did not receive an email stating that it was received nor did I receive an email with a tracking number for a replacement unit. I called customer support on June 1 and was told to expect the new unit to arrive on June 3. It did not arrive, so I called again on June 6 first thing in the morning. I was told that no unit had been shipped and that the return department would look into and call me by the end of the day Tuesday. No one has called and no email has been received. This is unacceptable customer service. I would like to be contacted Wednesday and would like a replacement unit to be sent expedited.

Tracy Copeland

Message 2 of 9 (3,041 Views)

Re: Contact E63300257

Hi Tracycope1, Let me send you a private message. Thanks, Hailey

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 9 (2,994 Views)

Every day I am told I will be contacted the next day. It never happens. I have been told that when my unit was received it was entered into the system incorrectly and they had to search 2 days to find the unit. This is unnacceptable.

Message 4 of 9 (2,989 Views)

Hi Tracycope1, we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Let me send you a private message. Kindly check your inbox. Thanks, Charlie

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 9 (2,919 Views)

Message From Amazon Customer Service

Hello,

I'm sorry to know that you've faced trouble to get the replacement order of "Sony NWZ-A17 Walkman Video MP3 Player". I completely understand your disappointment. I'm here to assist you.

I understand that you've contact the manufacturer "Sony" regarding the this issue and they promised you to they'll send a replacement order after receiving the defective unit however, they failed to do so.

In my experience, manufacturer reply to customer e-mails within a few business days of receiving the message. We hold them to the same high customer service standards we set for ourselves. Before take any action on the order, I want to give the manufacture a chance to resolve this.

If the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction after having contacted the manufacture or if they have not replied after 2 business days, I'd request you to contact your local postal inspector or a national consumer protection agency, such as the Internet Fraud Complaint Center.

Rest assured, with the help postal inspector or a national consumer protection agency, you will surely receive the replacement as Sony promised you.

I would like to thank you for your ongoing support and continual purchasing throughout the years. Your purchase history is outstanding and I would personally like to keep your patronage.

Rest assured that the issue has been reported and this will not happen again to your future orders.

We hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,
Naveen K

Enthusiast
Message 6 of 9 (2,918 Views)

Rest assured I will report Sony if I do receive a telephone call on Thursday, June 16.

Enthusiast
Message 7 of 9 (2,892 Views)

Didn't receive a call.

DID FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 8 of 9 (2,864 Views)

For anyone following this, the issue was finally resolved yesterday.

Enthusiast
Message 9 of 9 (2,196 Views)

[ Edited ]

But only after spending ten days banging your head on a wall in this forum and then reporting Sony to a consumer watchdog? Despicable! This is an utterly dreadful Company

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook