Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 5 (526 Views)

Defected/ Damaged TV

Hi,

I am a "SONY" customer from last 7-8 years using various products including TV but this time I am totally frustrated at the same time left with no other option.

Recently, I purchased a Full HD TV for my home from a local Dealer. I have shared the bill in the PDF attached. After taking the TV home that day, I unboxed it and saw that the 'Y' of SONY logo was missing. I have also attached the image of the TV in the pdf.

I called the dealer and they said they will replace or fix it anyway at the earliest as the TV was working good, the only issue was with the logo. Then Sony customer care guy who came on the next day of purchase to install the wall mount also said it will be replaced by the dealer. But we got no fix for one month.

After repeated requests and calls to replace it , this time they refused as it was purchased on the day before the implementation of GST . Afterwards, the only response was that the customer care will handle this and they assured that they will fix it. After 1.5 months , a Customer service guy came and pasted the 'Y' of logo with Fevicol. As, only my parents are there and I stay out of my state, they took the opportunity and pasted a broken 'Y'. Please refer to the pdf attached.

Now, what should I do? I just want it to be replaced as soon as possible as no one from either the dealer or the customer care locally is helping. Else, Shall I need to raise a consumer forum case online to get this resolved?

I thought SONY employees and customer service is customer obsessed and also loyal to the company and will resolve this issue there. But, I was wrong ! How will they care for customers. It's already 4 months and this is the status. As per my knowledge working in an MNC, LOGO is a sensitive thing and have more than 100 rules for implementing and using it and a missing or broken logo is not legal.

I hope this long mail with all the details is sufficient and higher authorities will look into it to get my issue resolved.

Enthusiast
Message 2 of 5 (524 Views)

Re: Defected/ Damaged TV

Highlighted
Message 3 of 5 (487 Views)

Hi binoymedhi, Thank you for contacting Sony. We apologize for the inconvenience this situation has caused you. Your case has been forwarded to the relevant team for further assistance and someone will contact you regarding this matter.  Thank you  - Jade.

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 5 (469 Views)

Thanks for your reply. Hope to get a call.

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 5 (406 Views)

It's been 2 days and I have not got any call for the same.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook