Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 3 (139 Views)

E65870758 | Request for expediting replacement

Hello Support Team,

I have been used my Sony MDR-1000x headphones regularly and have been too used to them. I love them. However, even after really careful usage, a crack suddenly appeared on the left headband hinge for the left ear cup. As it was a known issue with this product and I was under warranty, I was offered a replacement. I am satisfied with this resolution.

However, as I am so used to them, I am facing inconvinence everyday since I have shiped them to you for replacement. The email said that the whole process take about 10 days on average which would be a lot for me!! I have 2 requests to be made:

1. Can you expedite the process and shipping so I can enjoy my new headphone again?

2. How can you assure me that the new headphones won't break on me? As a mechanical engineer myself, I can tell that the problem could have been a design flaw. And it can happen again. If it breaks again then I would have to face the inconvenience again (and honestly even possibily be charged for that).

I want to request to be sent the newer version of this headphone which are the WH‑1000XM2 instead of the same product. They are both the same price so I guess it should be okay for the company's economics as well as value customer's satisfication.

Thanks,

Harsh

Message 2 of 3 (135 Views)

Re: E65870758 | Request for expediting replacement

Hi harsh369, Let us call you now. Regards, Dave 

Rookie
Message 3 of 3 (134 Views)

Re: E65870758 | Request for expediting replacement

I can't receive calls right now. Can you reply on here or let me know how to reach you in a few minutes.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook