Welcome to the Community!

Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 7 (627 Views)

Hacked account - poor customer service

My PS4 account with PS Plus has been hacked. I've reset it multiple times, each with a lengthy wait for chat customer service. Each time they tell me "it's been elevated" and they can't do anything else. I've been quoted 24-48 hours, then changed to 24-48 BUSINESS hours, and now that's elapsed. The latest was "those times are estimated". I have the chat log saved. I'm also supremely unimpressed with the lack of an email option which to me absolves Sony from having any written evidence of their poor efforts at customer service and blatant lies about timeframes. The bottom line is that I'm paying for a service that Sony is unable to provide, unable to resolve problems with, and unable to compensate the user for literally hours of time. 

If any other account I have for a paid service is hacked (it does happen, I understand), the company immediately contacts me, investigates, and basically falls over themselves trying to rectify the situation and reverse any damage. Sony has made me feel responsible and neglected any efforts to get me back into the paid service. I'll be cancelling as soon as I can log in.

Please assist.

Message 2 of 7 (623 Views)

Re: Hacked account - poor customer service

Hi ctopherc, Sorry to hear about this. This sounds like something our Sony Playstation team can help you with. You can reach them at https://support.us.playstation.com. Thanks, Hailey

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 7 (616 Views)

Thanks, but that's the whole issue. There's no email customer support available there, only live chat (which was supremely unhelpful). Everyone seems to punt to another website.

Rookie
Message 4 of 7 (545 Views)

Same here. WORST customer service from this guy & even he banned PS4 account.

Imran Khan
Customer Care Representative | Contact Center
Toll Free No. 8007669 (UAE) | +971-8007669 (Overseas)
Sony Middle East and Africa FZE
Rookie
Message 5 of 7 (545 Views)

Correct. Horrible customer service. Unthorized transaction happened & $125 deducted from my credit card & then this guy banned my account. 

We should have direct access/email address of sony global to complain some unprofessional customer care staff like the one below. 

"Imran Khan

Customer Care Representative

Sony Middle East and Africa FZE"

Rookie
Message 6 of 7 (545 Views)

Correct. Horrible customer service. Unthorized transaction happened & $125 deducted from my credit card & then this guy banned my account. 

We should have direct access/email address of sony global to complain some unprofessional customer care staff like the one below. 

"Imran Khan

Customer Care Representative

Sony Middle East and Africa FZE"

Message 7 of 7 (540 Views)

Hi rehan06, 

Thanks for your post. For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Dave

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook