Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 5 (383 Views)

Mother Board Broken on 1 1/2 year old TV!

I have a T.V. that is only 1.5 year old and I was informed by ABT Electronics service repair that I need a new mother board.  This is a 75 inch $3,000 model: Led 3840 X 2160 4K that has been used around 50 times as it is primarily used to watch movies. This is a $500 repair on a T.V. that is barely used.  What is up with this? Will Sony stand behind this TV and help me with this very expensive repair?  I have owned 20 T.V.'s and never had a T.V. break this with so little use. 

Highlighted
Message 2 of 5 (377 Views)

Re: Mother Board Broken on 1 1/2 year old TV!

[ Edited ]

Hi garyhazan, 

We are sorry to hear about what happened to your TV. Please send me a message with your contact information and reference ID (Exxxxxxx). Let's see what we can do.

Regards,

Dave 

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 5 (344 Views)

Hi Dave,

Great. My email is gary@playerssports.net.  What is the reference ID you referred to?

Message 4 of 5 (335 Views)

Hi garyhazan, thank you for providing this info. I sent you a private message regarding your concern.

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 5 (263 Views)

Sony will give you the run around like they will fix your TV.  Take up your precious time amd in the end do nothing.

They try to send private messages through this forum to make it look like they are handling your issue.  But, they aren't.

Look at my link and what I went through.

http://community.sony.com/t5/Customer-Relations/XBR850C-75-quot-vertical-banding-issue-since-new/m-p...

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook