Welcome to the Community!

Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 6 (575 Views)

PS4 Pro Dissapointment

I was planning on buying a PS4 Pro until it was revealed that it won't include a 4K blu ray player. I visit tons of message boards daily and they are all full of negative buzz about this, and several of my friends also say that was a deal breaker for them. Please consider releasing a SKU in the near future that includes support for 4K blu ray video at least.

Message 2 of 6 (561 Views)

Re: PS4 Pro Dissapointment

Hi FatalForcer,

This sounds like something our friends at PlayStation can help you with. You can reach them at https://support.us.playstation.com.

Regards,

Yuri

Rookie
Message 3 of 6 (520 Views)

I second this PS4 Pro dissapointment.

How you can claim to make a 4K PS4 wich does not support Ultra-HD Blu-ray is beyond me.

I am currenty using two PS3s and one PS4, but I will not be buying PS4 Pro in its current form until it supports Ultra-HD Blu-ray. I will, however, consider buying Xbox Scorpio instead, and this is after I gave my Xbox One to my kids to play with, while I am enjoying my PS4.

Please feel free to forward this to your friends at a specific SONY division yourself. As a customer of SONY I wanted you (SONY) to know, not a specific division of it.

Message 4 of 6 (517 Views)

Hi gziemski,

We certainly appreciate your feedback and we're sorry if your expectations were not met. We'd like to further assist you however our support coverage limits us. Hence we are referring our dear customers like you to PlayStation for further assistance. Please try checking their Community site at http://us.playstation.com/community/. 

Best regards,

Yuri

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 5 of 6 (319 Views)

Hopefully Sony will fall
Rookie
Message 6 of 6 (296 Views)

As PS4 and PS4 Pro systems fail and sales plummet in the wake of issue after issue, what does sony do? Do they fix the issues?

No. They throw millions (or more) into the creation and market saturating *advertising* of PS4/Pro exclusive game(s). These are promised "never" to expand to other platforms "...so if you wish to enjoy [title omitted] you may wish to consider purchasing a PS4 or PS4 Pro."

This is coercion. This goes against the tradition of cooperation which has existed with games designed for pc lowering their product standards (much to the dismay of pc purists!) to accommodate everyone over the years from PS to PS4 Pro players.

I am boycotting sony as globally as possible (short of returning gifts already rec'd) from this point forward. This kind of disrespect for consumers cannot be tolerated much less rewarded.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook