Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Customer Relations

jdw Groovin'
Groovin'
jdw

Playstation 4 #2 and it doesn't work either

•  Hi,
  •     Wish I was sending this message on a good note about what a great launch PS4 had, but I can't. You see, my Saturday started with my PS4 arriving at 9 am from Amazon. Well it had some problems, I spent all day trying to get on the phone with support, I also tried Chat around 50 times. I tried everything went as far as to completely reboot the hole system which took about 1 1/2 hrs. That didn't work so at 6pm I took it to my local Sony Store and the did and warranty swap. I was Very happy, made the 40 minute drive home in this Houston traffic. Got the nice New Shinny PS4 #2 mind you out of the box set it up and guess what, it doesn't work either. I tried to call Support I was on hold From 7:30pm until I hung up at 10:00 pm when they closed and again no one answered. If I could please get some help in this matter it would be greatly appreciated.
  •  

Thanks,

Jason

jdw804@gmail.com

Please use plain text.
Sony Employee
SarahK

Re: Playstation 4 #2 and it doesn't work either

Hello jdw. Sorry for the delayed response. Are you still having troubles with your PS4?  ~Sarah

Please use plain text.
jdw Groovin'
Groovin'
jdw

Yes I am still having problems. I took the second to the Sony Store. Thats where I got the second PS4. They tested it as they did the First one and found it was broken as well. I am now waiting until my THIRD PS4 comes in and see if it will work for me. The store that's helping me is the Galleria Store in Houston Tx.
Please use plain text.
jdw Groovin'
Groovin'
jdw

So that's it. Nothing. I'm mad as ****** about going threw 3 PS4's. And no one has comped me for all the gas and time I spent fixing this ******. What the ******
Please use plain text.
Sony Employee
SarahK

Well if the Sony Store is assisting you in this matter, I will let them continue. I don't want to step on any toes and they are the correct people to help you in this matter.  ~Sarah

Please use plain text.
jdw Groovin'
Groovin'
jdw

The store told me there was nothing they were going to do I should just be happy I was able to get both of my broken PS4's replaced so quickly. Really. I'm done I can't believe this is the kind of service I get and Customer Relations I get Very poor. I'm just glad I'm a Elite Plus Member with Best Buy. They found me a Xbox One Day One edition. I know what great service I get from them because I had one of the Red rings of Death and I got 2 games and a Very big Thank you for being a customer Jason. Not this ******.
Please use plain text.
Sony Employee
SarahK

I wish there was more we could do on our end @jdw. Have you called into PlayStation for troubleshooting?  ~Sarah

Please use plain text.