Welcome to the Community!

Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 9 (300 Views)

Re: XBR65x930D Wont power on

This exact issue just happened to me....TV purchased right before SuperBowl and now won't turn on.  I have started the customer service process to fix, but after sitting on with Sony customer service for 20 minutes today trying to get a tracking #, which was advised by their service company WWTS to no avail, I am losing confidence in any repair.  It is obvious the two companies don't communicate well.  There also appear to be additional problems and issues related to this TV too!  I have purchased Sony TV's over the past 20 years and have never had an issue.  

Being without a TV for a week and a half has already caused enough stress in my house.  How can I go about getting the replacement XBR65X930E Sony (or anyone)?

Please Help!

Enthusiast
Message 2 of 9 (262 Views)

Curious how long it typically takes for a Sony representative to reply? Please let me know.

Thanks,

John
Message 3 of 9 (254 Views)

Hi SonyinCO, I sent you a private message. Please check your inbox. Regards, Ella

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 9 (239 Views)

Thanks for reaching out Ella,

I wanted to include another customer post on the exact same TV below...How can I go about getting a replacement 930E?

Thanks,

John

-------

Re: XBR65X930D Won't Power On (HORRIBLE PRODUCT) 

This is a common issue with that model.  Call customer support and hold your ground that you want it replaced.  They sent me a replacement 930D that acted up and finally a 930E which I highly recommend.

Best of luck and don't accept anything less than a replacement.

Highlighted
Message 5 of 9 (214 Views)

Hi SonyinCO, Let me send you a private message. Thanks, Hailey

Apprentice
Message 6 of 9 (144 Views)

I have the same issue and waiting for 3 weeks and have no TV over a month see below one of my post.

VERY DISSAPOINTED !!! Just like the comments from BAH on this page (but he got his TV and I did NOT). I got this tv in Feb. 2017 and in Aug. tv won’t turn on. Call help desk almost 3 weeks ago, and the parts was in back order. Someone from repair called saying that was taking too long and they would replace for the 930E, I ask for a few minutes called back, another agent said the same thing he tried to transfer and call drop. I called again they transfer to the exchange desk, this lady said she would only exchange for the model refurbished.

This a known issue with model as you can see by this thread. After 3 weeks parts in back order they Call me to exchange for 930E and now they change the model for a refurbish 930D.

I pay a lot money to have to exchange for refurbish. THIS IS SONY ISSUE NOT MINE.

I was going to by a SAMSUNG and some customer at best buy convince me to buy Sony. I felt for it because I THOUGHT I KNEW SONY. I will spend all next week in many best buy telling people about my BAD experience with SONY. And I will go to every website and tell this experience.

IF I WANT A REFURBISHED TV I WILL BUY MYSELF FOR ONE THIRD OF THE PRICE.

Thanks SONY and you will see me around this is just the beginning.

Message 7 of 9 (125 Views)

Hi leofl, Let me send you a private message.  Thanks, Hailey

Enthusiast
Message 8 of 9 (117 Views)

Hi Hailey,

I haven't heard from you since September 12th, when I provided proof of purchase per your request. I thought you said there would be a final resolution? I also asked for you to confirm receipt of my POP, and nothing.
Message 9 of 9 (111 Views)

Hi SonyinCO, I sent you a private message.  Thanks, Hailey

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook