Welcome to the Community!

Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (284 Views)

Rude Service and Black TV Screen

My Sony XBR-65x850D has a black screen That will not go away. I completed all the reboots recommended before contacting the technical support line. I spoke with a Alex who was one of the rudest employees I have ever dealt with. He had me hold the power button for 20 secs and when that didn’t work he said I was out of warranty and I would need to email some crazy website to get help. The tv is just over a year old and the most common issue with it based on active forums is the black screen after an android update. I asked the rep about this and he dismissed me and tried to rush me off the phone. I asked to speek with his supervisor and was told since I was out of warranty I was not allowed to talk to a manager. I can’t imagine a company as big a s Sony not allowing their customers to speak to management. Whether I am out of warranty or not I am still a paying customer and should be able to voice my concerns.
Message 2 of 3 (277 Views)

Re: Rude Service and Black TV Screen

Hi Jessicad49, thank you for contacting Sony. We apologize for the inconvenience this situation has caused you. I will send you private message so we can discuss this matter. Thank you - Jade.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (202 Views)

Re: Rude Service and Black TV Screen

Wow. Just called for a status on my issue and was talked to by ANOTHER rude employee named Christopher. He did not want to help me and was talking in circles. What he was saying was not making sense. I again asked to speak to a manager and was told they could not transfer me because their managers do not have phone lines. So another reason. Before I was not allowed to speak with a manger because is was out of warranty. They need to get there stories straight.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook