Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 12 (328 Views)

SONY 75" 4k TV shot to heck

I would love to have a SONY REP come over to my house and watch this tv. Boy would they be SHOCKED at what I am seeing. VERTICAL white lines, screen going dark to light. Bad pixulations. Unwatchable $3,700 tv. Always thought SONY WAS #1. ???? After 30 years buying all SONY products, this is what's happening to the MIGHTY SONY IMAGE. If I was in management, boy would I be upset about how this company has been run. Sorry to see how The MIGHTY SONY COMPANY HAS GONE TO BEING THE BEST TO HAVING BAD PRODUCTS!!!
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 12 (331 Views)

Another bad Sony tv

What in the world is up with Sony. It's sad to see a ONCE PROUD COMPANY go down the tubes. 75" 4k TV $3,700.00 1.5 years old going bad. 30 plus years with Sony. 3 Sony Tv's and I get the Lemon. Warranty is up so guess I'm stuck with this expensive LEMON
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 12 (328 Views)

SONY LEMON 4K Tv

White vertical lines, bad pixulations, unwatchable, what has happened to the once PROUD COMPANY. For $3,700.00 TV should not have all these problems in 1.5 years. Why Sony, can you explain . I can see a VIZIO TV GOING BAD , BUT THE MIGHTY SONY
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 12 (328 Views)

SONY 75" 4k $3,700 00 Disaster

So as stated ,30 years with Sony. 3 Sony Tv's, no problem. Now I buy one of the top of the line great Sony's. 1.5 years and tv is a Mess. Lasted until the warranty is up and poof.. A GREAT Company has gone down the tubes. WHY SONY, WHAT HAPPENED!!!
Message 5 of 12 (322 Views)

Re: SONY 75" 4k TV shot to heck

Hi bobbybaby, 

We are sorry to hear about what happened to your Sony TV. Please tell us more. Inbox me with your complete contact details and reference ID for this matter.

Regards,

Dave

Enthusiast
Message 6 of 12 (309 Views)

Dave J moderator just contacted me and was asking for more info. I GUESS THE ONCE PROUD SONY COMPANY can't read. I have posted what a wrong with my TV a few times. Why can't Customer relations read. I know nothing will cone about this problem but I will posting everyday on this SONY SITE AND ON SOCIAL MEDIA. I guess I will have to go public on SOCIAL MEDIA and let the citizen's of the world know what has happened to the MIGHTY SONY CORPORATION. It makes me sad to see what has happened to supposedly the best TV COMPANY IN THE WORLD and what it has been reduced to. HOW SAD, this has happened to the ONCE, MIGHTY AND PROUD SONY CORPORATION. I truly feel bad for all the people who have spent their hard earned money to buy these TV BASED on how GREAT SONY ONCE WAS.
Enthusiast
Message 7 of 12 (302 Views)

Let's see if anybody from upper management will look at this and actually ask for my phone number to get this problem solved. I'm betting that nothing happens as The Mighty SONY CORPORATION will just keep dragging it's corp. feet.
Enthusiast
Message 8 of 12 (301 Views)

SONY CORPORATION, please take notice of how SAMSUNG handles their customer service. My sister bought a Samsung had a small problem, and they called her, fix it right away. MAYBE THE ONCE PROUD AND MIGHTY SONY CORP. should take a lesson from SAMSUNG CORPORATION IN customer service. After 30 years of SONY products ,it's sad to see a GIANT of a COMPANY LIKE SONY GOING DOWN HILL!!
Message 9 of 12 (295 Views)

Hi bobbybaby,

I replied to your message. Please check out your community inbox.

Regards, Dave 

Enthusiast
Message 10 of 12 (287 Views)

BAD SONY 4K TV

Just heard from DAVE at SONY. Now let's see how good SONY CORPORATION IS in fixing a bad $3,700.00 TV. I really don't think anything will happen about this problem, but let's see. I will not take to social media until I hear from Sony. Let's give them a chance. Hopefully, someone in Corp. is listening and reading.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook