Welcome to the Community!

Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 138 (11,515 Views)

SONY Financial Services Card

Can we get a list of places to use the SONY financial services card since all stores are closed and the online is closed? Please do not give information regarding the SONY card from capital one.

Message 2 of 138 (11,499 Views)

Re: SONY Financial Services Card

Hi tyboss, we appreciate the time you took to let us know about this issue. I have forwarded your concern to our relevant team for review. Thanks. - Charlie

Message 3 of 138 (11,492 Views)

Hi tyboss, I sent a private message regarding your concern. Kindly check your inbox. - Charlie

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 138 (11,466 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi Charlie,

Could you message me or post the information about the sony financail card as well? Thank you so much 

Message 5 of 138 (11,450 Views)

Hi eramirez7889, I will send a private message regarding your concern. Thanks. - Charlie

Enthusiast
Message 6 of 138 (11,379 Views)

Hi Charlie,

I have been looking for this information as well. Any information you can provide will be helpful.
Message 7 of 138 (11,366 Views)

Hi jrpala00, I just sent you a private message. Thanks, Yuri

Enthusiast
Message 8 of 138 (11,331 Views)

Hi Everyone,

If you log on to the gogecapital site to pay your sony bill there is a chat feature that allows you to chat with a representive. Let them know that you're looking where you can use your Synchrony Sony Card (sony financial services card) and they will try to help you find locations near you. There isn't a online vendor that accepts the card Smiley Sad and the stores near my area (orange county, ca) are car stereo/ car electronics stores. I hope this is helpful for some of you. I'm still trying to find a way to buy a PS4, lol. 

Enthusiast
Message 9 of 138 (11,321 Views)

[ Edited ]

eramirez

That sounds very helpful, but I (and im sure many others) have already used that feature to chat with a representative.  I have also called synchrony and did speak with representatives.  They were ALL unable to help (I spoke with 3 total) and were unaware that the sony stores closed, and that the online site was closed as well.  

Their solution: "You can use your card at the sony store in NYC" (sure, let me book a flight from LAX-JFK just to buy a tablet!)

I am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED with both Sony and Synchrony for dropping the ball and leaving their Sony Financial Services cardholders with a useless card since they cannot provide what is seeming EASY information for them to compile.  How do they not know who they have contracted with to accept this card??

Still waiting for a list of retailers, provided by Sony or Synchrony, that accept this card!  Who wants to stop passing the buck and provide this list??

cruthfield.com is the only online retiler I have found so far that currently accepts the Sony Financial Services card.  If you are looking to buy a TV, Camera, Videocamera or DVD/BD player you can go there! http://www.crutchfield.com/promo/finance.aspx

eramirez - if you find an online retiler selling PS4 that accepts this card let me know! my search continues...

Message 10 of 138 (11,292 Views)

Hi jrpala00, our colleagues at PlayStation are actually better equipped to respond to your PlayStation concern. Kindly contact them at https://support.us.playstation.com/. I hope this helps. Regards, Ella

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook