Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 91 of 134 (811 Views)

Re: SONY Financial Services Card

Hi fordblue, let me send you a private message. Regards, Ella

Enthusiast
Message 92 of 134 (795 Views)

I too am also disappointed that the Sony Store & Sony Outlet Store not longer exist online for I always purchased directly from Sony...please consider bringing it back.

Could you send me a private message concerning where to use my Sony Financial Services Card besides Crutchfield? Thanks

Enthusiast
Message 93 of 134 (772 Views)

I am about to order the new Sony A99ii from BHPhotovideo and would like to use my card for the purchase. As well as others here I find that having no expiration date is preventing the transaction at the moment. I would also like to verify that this purchase will qualify for a promotional 0% interest promotion.

Enthusiast
Message 94 of 134 (763 Views)

I'm in exactly the same situation. Bought my A99 on 4 years 0%, would like to be able to do the same for the A99ii. Sony are making it difficult for people to buy their expensive equipment.

Enthusiast
Message 95 of 134 (753 Views)

This private message deal is a sham. The card is worthless. Unless something new has happened.
Message 96 of 134 (732 Views)

Hi blanquito715garynmiller, and Evildogsofdoom, please check your inbox. Thanks, Yuri

Enthusiast
Message 97 of 134 (724 Views)

I have had two calls now with they folks at Synchrony using the first number that you folks supplied me via the private message sent today. The first agent at Synchrony increased my credit limit so that I had enough to buy both the A99ii and a Zeiss 24-70 Mkii lens. After that I called BHPhotovideo to talk to them directly in order to circumvent the original no expiration date issue as he said that the card would not work with normal web form CC entries. B&H then told me that they have no setup with the Sony Financing and could not set anything up using it.

Next I called Synchrony again and the second agent told me that Sony was no longer a customer of theirs and that the card would not work anywhere. He could not disclose when this occured. Could you please apprise me of what the real situation is as I would really like to order this new camera along with a Zeiss lens and give you $5,500 of business. If the card is accepted anywhere please advise exactly which retailers will accept it. Also... I would like to confirm whether or not Sony is offering an interest free period for this new SLT-A99ii?

Thanks,

Gary

Enthusiast
Message 98 of 134 (454 Views)

Hello out there:

Has ANYONE, ANYWHERE gotten anything remotely like a satisfactory answer from Sony as to who will accept these cards?  I have $3500 on a Sony Financial Services card (Synchrony Bank) and cannot use it anywhere within the Milky Way Galaxy as near as I can tell.   Has anyone tried using it in the Andromeda Galaxy or possibly the Large or Small Magellanic Clouds?  If so please shoot me a text on the Hyperspace Net and I'll crank up the Tachyon Drive on the old Vista Cruiser and head that way.

Thanks,

Guido Muldoon

Message 99 of 134 (453 Views)

Hi GuidoMuldoon, Let me send you a private message. Thanks, Hailey

Enthusiast
Message 100 of 134 (388 Views)

Please send me a list of places I can use the card as well

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook