Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2 (193 Views)

Sony Dash - Device mismatch - no way to register now - SONY LOST THIS CUSTOMER FOREVER@

I have a mismatch - and Sony completely pulled the plug on me (and you too) - no way to even get to the registration site.  

There is no choice - I hope a lawyer takes up a class action suit - and they have to pay Chumby to support Dash devices - and we get this for free.   I will NEVER buy another Sony product - the vast majority of their "support" is clueless....

Goodbye Sony - remember this - while you decided to drop a product that you sold to customers for over $200...and provide THE most lackluster support for years....you finally drop it - and tell customers "oh well" -    well Sony..oh well to you too - I will make sure I bad mouth you - to everyone - everywhere.   you NPS is in the toilet

Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (56 Views)

Re: Sony Dash - Device mismatch - no way to register now - SONY LOST THIS CUSTOMER FOREVER@

Hi bcrich33, we apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused. Allow us to look into your file, please send us a private message with the model and serial number of the unit, purchase date, your phone number and most importantly, the event ID associated to your issue. Regards, Ella

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook