Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2 (1,063 Views)

Sony Eurasia can't deliver SWAP device

Dear Sir or Madam

I’m using since 30 years Sony products this is my 3rd xperia device until so far I was always satisfied with Sony  until I had breakdown with my xperia z5 on 20th of June.

Sony Turkey has informed me to give my phone to their technical service KVK, on 27th of June on the web side of KVK I saw that there awaiting a swap device

So since 50 days I’m waiting from Sony to get my device the only thing so far Sony have told me is we are analysing…by e-mail.

Sorry but this can’t be Sony and I’m so disappoint about your Turkey costumer service I will never again buy a Sony just because of Sony Eurasia.  

I have called Sony Eurasia  at least 8-9 times and there local technical service KVK they don’t even answer the phones.

The only thing I get from Sony Eurasia is ‘’we are thankful for your patience and understanding ‘’ 

50 days and I don’t know when I will get my swap device,, it’s unacceptable that Sony Eurasia can’t deliver Xperia Z5, it’s not only me but lot of people are un happy with Sony Eurasia and they can’t find a contact person or get any help from Sony Eurasia, the worst part is how the customer services of Sony Eurasia behaviour to customer.

After all this will be my last Sony never again I don’t buy any  Sony products as long as Sony Eurasia will  deal with his customer like this.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 2 (1,021 Views)

Re: Sony Eurasia can't deliver SWAP device

Since 50 days I trying to get my SWAP device from SONY TURKEY, but it seems if you are a Sony user you never get customer support from your local Sony or Sony International.and you never have a contact person  

What I do understand is,  you can buy Sony but that’s it if something happens ‘’thank you for buying Sony’’  we will never support our products  

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook