Welcome to the Community!

Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 31 of 34 (351 Views)

Re: Sony KDF50WE655 blue dots on screen issue not being resolved by Sony

It seems crazy that so many consumers have experienced the same problem with this product and that Sony is hidding behind their warranty terms. Clearly this problem is widespread, and clearly a consumer who pays $2,000 to $3,000 for a TV expects to get more than 2 to 4 years of use out of it, warranty or no warranty. The product or technology has a defect, and thousands of consumers were negatively impacted, and we are being told, "sorry your warranty expired." That does not work for me, I need to know that the manufacturer will stand behind their product if it is clear that the product they sold is defective.

I am very disappointed with Sony in their handeling of this issue.

Steve I.

Rookie
Message 32 of 34 (342 Views)

Hi.. I've been having the same exact issue for the past 7 years with my sony tv.. I've been spending a lot of money on this problem and it just keeps coming back.. I've spoke to Sony about this problem several times years ago and I never got anywhere with this... CAN YOU PLS SUPPORT ME ON THIS????
Highlighted
Message 33 of 34 (340 Views)

Hi SJizzi and Thekidd84, I sent both of you a private message. Thanks, Hailey

Enthusiast
Message 34 of 34 (167 Views)

Greetings:

We just started seeing the same "blue dots" problem in our 60 inch set (kdf-60wf655).  Thought it might be a problem with the optical box.  Any more info I can get would be appreciated.  This is such a great TV set I'd be sorry to have to replace it.  

Thanks,

alan

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook