Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 3 (254 Views)

Sony TV Panel replacement - Frustration

Hi There,

I am not sure where to start but i am totally unhappy and frustrated about this. 

Why?

I bought this Sony TV against Samsung for a much higher price in that category about 2 and half years back. I had reported that there is a problem with the TV
on 23-July-2017 and it was assigned to Benchmark Infotech in Bangalore and the guy came in and then he told us that the panel has to be replaced and since we had extended warranty (luckily we extended) he said we don't have to pay a single penny for the LED Panel replacement (as if Sony is doing a favor to us)

Few days later (30-July) the same guy came back with LED panel and tried replacing it to find that the important part which is a connector was missing (Mistake-1). He tried whatever he had and told us i will place the order again on Monday.

To my surprise i called them today and came to know that they have not even ordered it again (Mistake-2). How reckless is it? How irresponsible is it? Where is the customer care or followup from Sony's end? Why do we need to suffer after buying a branded product like Sony? How frustrating is it to buy and go through all these and why we have to go through all these (which we have been going through for last 10 days)?

Q1. Why do we buy branded products?
Ans : Reliability and Quality check
Sony failed in my case?

I had highest respect for Sony brand but that came to an end today. I am sure this is not going to affect you. After all you just have lost one loyal customer out of millions and my respect for this brand has gone to 0. I would never recommend anyone to buy Sony anymore.
Message 2 of 3 (245 Views)

Re: Sony TV Panel replacement - Frustration

Hi RajBM, I responded to your other post. Thanks, Charlie

Rookie
Message 3 of 3 (206 Views)

Re: Sony TV Panel replacement - Frustration

Hi Charlie,

Can the same reply be given here or reference to that reply.I don't seem to find the reply here.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook