Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apprentice
Message 11 of 18 (844 Views)

Re: Sony XBR-65X850D

[ Edited ]

UPDATE:

Hi Kevin

I just got off the phone with Scott, the manager you spoke with yesterday at Auction Nation. He advised he never told you the unit was sold as new, he advised you were told he did not know where the unit came from, could have been from a liquidator.  He also advised all units are sold AS IS with a 24 hr. return policy to Auction Nation.

The unit you have, has no warranty. 

I know you are not going to accept this, so I will leave your file open until next week when I get back in the office but the answer is not going to change.

The invoice is listed as new an employee of Auction Nation explained the items are sent to them and they post them based on the condition described from the cosigner, which the listing of the TV is NEW. I spoke to Scott the other day and he explained that items working condition will say AS-IS do NOT have a warranty and items working condition can be posted with a 24 hr warranty. The condition of the item whether it is new or refurbished is posted in the title. I sent Sony links to show the difference between my item posted as NEW with a 24 hr warranty. Sony refused to view the links, I called them and lets see if they view them now.

Apprentice
Message 12 of 18 (832 Views)

[ Edited ]

AS-IS Definition:

Term included in sale agreements to notify the buyer that no express or implied warranty is provided. The buyer therefore takes the goods or property at his or her own risk, without recourse against the seller for their condition or performance. 'As is' translates into 'with all faults.'

BUT THIS TV HAS A VALID SONY WARRANTY. Excuse me this TV was sold with a 24 hour guarantee with the words NEW in the description under the Working Condition section.

AS-IS working condition items state that preview is recommended there is no 24 hour guarantee

Enthusiast
Message 13 of 18 (789 Views)

But in this unfairness and narrowing the screws on the buyer and did not give him any of the powers that must be given by each of the parties to the contract and this to the knowledge of what I studied in some Arabic bookscall شركات نقل الاثاث in the provisions of contracts sale and purchase

Apprentice
Message 14 of 18 (764 Views)

I am the buyer

Apprentice
Message 15 of 18 (737 Views)

[ Edited ]

Here is a product posted AS-IS on their website and here is my tv posted mine was not bought AS-ISAS-ISMy tv not AS-IS.png

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 16 of 18 (717 Views)

But can I ask the question of what are the pillars of the challenge between companies as justified by the Arab companies as شركه نقل اثاث

Apprentice
Message 17 of 18 (660 Views)

So I posted two updates and SONY DELETED THEM!! Wow, my TV is in warranty fix it!

Message 18 of 18 (658 Views)

Hi Rolling842000,

I sent you a message.

Regards,

Dave​​​​​​​

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook