Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 3 (201 Views)

Sony wont make things right for their PS4 customers! Will they do the right thing?

[ Edited ]

I am very dissatisfied with the poor support I am receiving as a long time Sony customer. I have a playstation 4 and the controllers will not sync so i haven't been able to use the system for over two months. Support had me drive all the way out to EB Games to test the controllers and EB didnt even have a PS4 to facilitate the test. Furthermore, I went out and bought a new controller for $75 and it will still not sync with the console. I have spent countless hours troubleshooting this issue and I might add i have 17 years IT technical background, ITIL V3 certifiication and other technical designations. I was able to fix everything once but the problem returned. Support is outsourced and has absolutely no clue what they are doing. Case#: 22197392. I am looking to rectify this issue or will be forced take further public actions. This is a PS4 that has been played less than a few dozen times. I feel totally ripped off that the machine has been barly used but the one year warranty has expired, thus the company doesnt feel they should do anything for the consumer.  Is this the Sony we know? Not the Sony i imagine.

I am proposing you let me take the consolte to 115 Gordon Baker Road in Toronto for a probono repair.

OR

Mail me a new OEM Sony sync/charge USB cable. Support has been upable to tell me how to visually identify the correct Sony cable, i have five in my house.

What will Sony do to make this right?  We shall see. This will determine my next steps on the matter.

Message 2 of 3 (192 Views)

Re: Sony wont make things right for their PS4 customers! Will they do the right thing?

Hi DrKang, This is quite of a notable suggestion. Your case is something that only our Sony Playstation team can help you with. Please reach them at https://support.us.playstation.com. Thanks, Hailey

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 3 of 3 (162 Views)

Re: Sony wont make things right for their PS4 customers! Will they do the right thing?

Already did, their farmed our support was atrocious. Don’t you see i mentioned the case number?

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook