Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 1 of 3 (1,975 Views)

TV Sadness

My XBR43X800D Sony TV failed randomly while watching it on 8/6/17. Still under warranty the TV repair guy came out and failed the repair a week later. So they sent me a replacement. I expressed my concerns about recertified and was assured that the TV would be a nice one. Low and behold my TV arrives in the mail today, I hook it up and I'm super excited at first. I'm getting ready to turn the TV on and what do you know... Scratches, everywhere, all over the screen, and not just little ones either. Some cover most of the screen. Upon closer inspection there are chemical stains too, wow Sony (I think to myself), "how did this even pass quality inspection" ?

I'm starting to feel less appreciated by Sony every experience I have with their customer service.

-Feeling Sad-
Message 2 of 3 (1,964 Views)

Re: TV Sadness

Hi ISOTOPE, Let me send you a private message. Thanks, Hailey

Message 3 of 3 (1,915 Views)

Re: TV Sadness

I was so Sad on Thursday that I haven't even tried powering it on yet till this evening. I got off work and you'll never guess what happened when I tried to turn it on. It won't even power on as well. First it turned on for a sec and flashed some weird colors, now it's the same as my original TV, solid red light sometimes and no power. Now I'm SUPER sad..
I was so frustrated, I expressed my concerns with Hailey. She was really nice and just wanted to help me. However, I was too upset to deal with it at the time. Thanks for trying to help Hailey.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook