Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 6 (4,919 Views)
Accepted Solution

Terrible Customer Support

Hello,

I contacted the support and to get some information what happened to the PS4 and that conversation was just rude and disrespectful from the supporters side. I heavily disappointed and I posted that also on Twitter with the whole conversation.This is the Link:

Twitter post

I blacked out my name and the Service Request Case. Maybe I get some more attention here since I get still ignored by Sony and their Support on Twitter.

Regards

Kostaaa

Message 2 of 6 (4,918 Views)

Re: Terrible Customer Support

Hi Kostaaa, we appreciate you bringing this concern to our attention. However, we find it best that you contact our colleagues from Sony PlayStation regarding this. You can reach them at PlayStation Support. Regards, Ella

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 6 (4,917 Views)

And how does it help me? I mean thanks for mentioning that but I can't see how that would make a difference? And under which topic should I contact them? 

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 6 (4,910 Views)

[ Edited ]

EllaC I created a new post now in the sony.playstation section. I hope that this is the right section. New post

Rookie
Message 5 of 6 (2,172 Views)

On August 25,2017 I received an email from Playstation charging my credit card for $108.00 for Call of Duty which does not even come out until NOVEMBER! No one in my house was home to even  order a game I called Playstation and spoke to a guy named Roger I let him know that what the problem was and that the money needed to be put back on my card Roger proceeds to tell me no he was not able to refund the card I then asked to speak to his superviser he then puts his so called supervisor named Alex on the phone I tell him what happened he immediately says " Nope cannot refund the money the game was ordered from that console" I let him know that is not possible due to no one my house was even home. I let him know that ok if you are not going to refund the money then I am reporting the charges as credit card fraud and that my credit card information needed to be removed off of my accunt he then tries to tell me that there is no credit card information on file I told him that is a lie because I received TWO emails from Playstation in regards to the charge. Alex then stated " Well we will ban your account until the $108.00 is paid " I let him know that the $108.00 WILL NOT be paid and Playstation will not get another dime from me.  There is no way anyone can order a game if the ability to order a game is BLOCKED!l. We are highly dissatisfied with Sony Playstation.

Message 6 of 6 (2,152 Views)

Hi Kermit159, we sincerely apologize for the bad experience. It is best that you contact our colleagues from Sony PlayStation regarding this issue as they are better equipped. You can reach them at PlayStation Support. Regards, Ella

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook