Welcome to the Community!

Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apprentice
Message 41 of 212 (1,231 Views)

Re: The official XBR-55HX950 "horizontal line" panel defect thread

I am in agreement with starting a page. I was hopeful when I came across this thread, and since I began submission of my Event ID - it seems the options have been stripped to only one exchange with a 90 day warranty. Someone mentioned, why not a buyback or at least Sony store credit to be able to choose a model to our satisfaction and retain us as a customer. It seems everyone on this thread at one point was a loyal Sony customer. Sony - "The One and Only" 

Message 42 of 212 (1,229 Views)

Hi salvherrera, we apologize for not meeting your expectations. Please be informed that Sony's offer to you will stand as is. Please send us a private message if you wish to accept the offer. Regards, Ella

Enthusiast
Message 43 of 212 (1,211 Views)

I agree with opening page in facebook and let everybody know how Sony treating their own customer. I guess almost everybody got private email from them and as one of victim mentione they just offer one option which is

the most basic model.  I told them have been accured to you guys that this is my right to get my own TV why you

don't send me the check and I wll get my own TV.  I saw in tread that lets go to BBB I would do anything to get what

it is my righfull. If everybody stand together with one vice that this is not fair and unhuman that what you are doing to us I think we will get better result.

Apprentice
Message 44 of 212 (1,208 Views)

Maybe we should first request the terms of the extended warranty, and the date it was issued. Since some users on this thread started with multiple options including a buypack money offer, and now Sony has narrowed it to only one option, it seems that Sony is simply only providing what they have in surplus and not providing the same deal to all paying customers that were affected by the same issue. 

Enthusiast
Message 45 of 212 (1,203 Views)

Lets do it what ever it takes I'm all in also have anyone noticed that they never provide us with upper managment phone umber? In one of my call with sony I asked them would you please give me your manager or someone above you I need talk to them and they are refusing and they say there is no direct number. Then I asked them please note in my case with my cell phone to give me call but no one called me.
They just running us around until get tired and give up.
Apprentice
Message 46 of 212 (1,199 Views)

I think Hankb offered to start the FB page, maybe he can post link to it and then we can all begin to add images of private PMs and emails to get us organized as well as to compare.

Enthusiast
Message 47 of 212 (1,196 Views)

Please who ever has link please post it in this tread.

Apprentice
Message 48 of 212 (1,192 Views)

If no link is posted by end of tomorrow, I'll go ahead a create one. I think it would also be good to have so that we can decide what is a fair solution whether a buyback or which new, not refurbished, model is a just exchange. 

Enthusiast
Message 49 of 212 (1,183 Views)

Yes, I agree then everybody can present what they think and how we can proceed.
Enthusiast
Message 50 of 212 (1,139 Views)

[ Edited ]

all the Facebook page is up. Please go ahead and send me your requests.

Include your username from this page and spread the word.

here you go: **

Sony we are sorry that it had to come to this level but this could have been handled better by you.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook