Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 20 (1,769 Views)

Unable to login to Sony Rewards Account

[ Edited ]

Hello, the issue I have is my access to my acccount. Since I can't remember my password since the last time I login, I deciced to click "Forgot Password". I got the email for it and tried to reset it, but the issue was the security answer, which after many attempts, it gave me a warning that it could lock my account.

Since I couldn't remember that, I contacted Sony Rewards from the "Contact Us" link - http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/contact, but it seems like the responses I got were just automated. I'm not sure if there's a way to contact them without calling them, as I prefer not to call for reasons. Any help with this situation would be great.

12/17/2017 Edit:

Since I noticed this has gotten two replies from two different users that also don't want to call, the solution you're going to end up getting is to call them. I haven't called them since I created this topic to see if they can solve my issue, but they can't resolve this issue by email.

Message 2 of 20 (1,766 Views)

Re: Unable to login to Sony Rewards Account

Hi TheGuy, 

Thanks for your message. Let me send you a message.

Regards,

Dave

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 20 (1,548 Views)

I am having a similar problem.  I didn't forget my password, but I need to provide a security answer to access my account because the site doesn't recognize the computer I'm using.  I must never have set one up because I've tried every possible variation of the answer to this particular question and none of them work.

I tried emailing Sony Rewards through http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/contact, but the reply I received said that I cannot be assisted with this matter via email and that I must call them.  I would really rather not talk on the phone.  Can somebody please assist me with this?  Thanks.

Message 4 of 20 (1,536 Views)

Hi B-Man,  let me send you a private message. Regards, Ella

Rookie
Message 5 of 20 (504 Views)

I also have same problem like B-Man anyone can help me without calling ?
Message 6 of 20 (500 Views)

Hi Masouddead1212, Let me send you a private message.

Thanks,

Jade

Enthusiast
Message 7 of 20 (385 Views)

I have a different problem when trying to access my rewards. I can log in, but if I try to do anything, a page pops up saying "for your protection" I need to enter details, the only options for entry I have is the card number associated with my account, and the last four of my social. Nothing else. There isn't even a question being presented for the security question. And no field to enter an answer even if there was a question. All there is under the "enter you last 4 of your social", is this:

Enthusiast
Message 8 of 20 (379 Views)

I have the same problem!!!

Message 9 of 20 (309 Views)

Hi dynobot, Let me send you a private message.

Thank you, - Jade

Message 10 of 20 (309 Views)

Hi historyhelper, Let me send you a private message.

Thanks, - Jade

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook