Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 61 of 80 (1,635 Views)

Re: Where to send a Subpoena

**DaveJ
Enthusiast
Message 62 of 80 (1,539 Views)

I need to know where to send a subpoena.

I'm an investigating chief of police in Missouri and need to find out where and how to get a location on a playstation four. I do have serial numbers

Enthusiast
Message 63 of 80 (1,374 Views)

I am investigating the theft of a Playstation 4 console along with fradulent charges made on a users account, please PM me where I can send a subpoena. Thank you.

Message 64 of 80 (1,364 Views)

Hi Exeter301 and dhinchcl, we appreciate you bringing this concern to our attention. However, we find it best that you contact our colleagues from Sony PlayStation regarding this. You can reach them at PlayStation Support. Regards, Ella

Enthusiast
Message 65 of 80 (1,354 Views)

I have already tried this route multiple times, along with calling your support line and haven't been able to reach anyone that is able to help me.

Is there a direct number to a legal department I can call?

Message 66 of 80 (1,347 Views)

Hi dhinchcl, let me send you a message. 

Regards,

Dave 

Enthusiast
Message 67 of 80 (1,312 Views)

[ Edited ]

I am an Investigator with the New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision. I am trying to obtain point of sale information regarding a SONY DVD player. I am trying to find out who I can contact for this information. I can subpoena the records if necessary but I will need an address for your subpoena compliance department. I have the model and serial numbers.

Message 68 of 80 (1,304 Views)

Hi SHU200, let me send you a private message. Thanks, Charlie

Rookie
Message 69 of 80 (1,263 Views)

This is what I received in the past, hope this helps:

It was a pleasure speaking with you today and we appreciate your contacting us regarding how to request information from Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC ("SCEA").  As we discussed, SCEA policy requires that all law enforcement requests for PlayStation Network (“PSN”) account and other information be in the form of a properly served official subpoena/search warrant/order directed to Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC at the San Mateo, CA address (see below), and which is better served locally in Nevada through our agent for service, Corporation Service Company ("CSC").  It is my understanding that a local address for CSC within your jurisdiction may be located at: 2215-B Renaissance Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (NO FAX or EMAIL, either certified mail or hand delivered; more specific information might be found by calling CSC at 888-690-2882, or 866-403-5272, or on your state's website under registered corporations.  Your local district attorney or internal legal support office should be able to assist you with proper service. Upon proper service of an official subpoena/search warrant/order, SCEA will respond as it deems appropriate. 

Generally, provide all information available and ask for all information it is believed SCEA may have in its possession or control that is needed pursuant to an investigation – IP address information will be provided only if that information is requested and available.  For cases where a console has been separated from its owner, it is helpful to provide the victim’s PSN account information such as username and associated email address, as well as the console serial number which is two alpha and nine numeric characters (ie: AA123456789), if known.  With this information, SCEA may be able to locate a console as well as return the PSN account that used the console to access the PSN and perhaps an IP address from where the PSN access was made.  Kindly understand that just because a console has been separated from its owner does not mean that it always is used again to access the PSN, and for this reason SCEA may not have any responsive information.  Regarding unauthorized credit card use matters, be aware that the database utilizes only the first four and last four digits of a credit card number so providing the account holder’s name and address is helpful.

Enthusiast
Message 70 of 80 (1,256 Views)

Thank you so much. This information is greatly appreciated.

Have a good day and stay safe.

Daniel Pauselius,

Investigator, DOCCS Office of Special Investigations

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook