Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 71 of 80 (879 Views)

Re: Where to send a Subpoena

This is what I got about a year ago, hopes this helps:

It was a pleasure speaking with you today and we appreciate your contacting us regarding how to request information from Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC ("SCEA").  As we discussed, SCEA policy requires that all law enforcement requests for PlayStation Network (“PSN”) account and other information be in the form of a properly served official subpoena/search warrant/order directed to Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC at the San Mateo, CA address (see below), and which is better served locally in Nevada through our agent for service, Corporation Service Company ("CSC").  It is my understanding that a local address for CSC within your jurisdiction may be located at: 2215-B Renaissance Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (NO FAX or EMAIL, either certified mail or hand delivered; more specific information might be found by calling CSC at 888-690-2882, or 866-403-5272, or on your state's website under registered corporations.  Your local district attorney or internal legal support office should be able to assist you with proper service. Upon proper service of an official subpoena/search warrant/order, SCEA will respond as it deems appropriate. 

Generally, provide all information available and ask for all information it is believed SCEA may have in its possession or control that is needed pursuant to an investigation – IP address information will be provided only if that information is requested and available.  For cases where a console has been separated from its owner, it is helpful to provide the victim’s PSN account information such as username and associated email address, as well as the console serial number which is two alpha and nine numeric characters (ie: AA123456789), if known.  With this information, SCEA may be able to locate a console as well as return the PSN account that used the console to access the PSN and perhaps an IP address from where the PSN access was made.  Kindly understand that just because a console has been separated from its owner does not mean that it always is used again to access the PSN, and for this reason SCEA may not have any responsive information.  Regarding unauthorized credit card use matters, be aware that the database utilizes only the first four and last four digits of a credit card number so providing the account holder’s name and address is helpful.

Rookie
Message 72 of 80 (670 Views)

I want to file a subpoena to get my ps4 back
Message 73 of 80 (663 Views)

Hi meshacrossMe28,  This sounds like something our Sony Playstation team can help you with. You can reach them at https://support.us.playstation.com. I hope this helps! -Charlie

Enthusiast
Message 74 of 80 (587 Views)

I am a Police Detective in Colorado.  Our State Statue allows for subpoenas to be delivered electronically.   Please provide a FAX number or email address where subpoena can be delivered.   Thanks, Mark

Message 75 of 80 (575 Views)

Hi mmantych, Let me send you a private message.  Thanks, Hailey

Rookie
Message 76 of 80 (351 Views)

I am a Police Detective from Georgia and my state allows subpoenas to be FAXED or EMAILED.  Any information you could provide would be appreciated.

Message 77 of 80 (334 Views)

Hi mrussell, let me send you a message. 

Regards,

Dave

Enthusiast
Message 78 of 80 (324 Views)

[ Edited ]

I'm a Detective with the Miami Beach PD investigaitng a Residential Burglary where numerous game consoles were stolen, including a couple of PS4s.

Could someone please provide me with the subpeona information.

Thank you,

Detective Souza

Message 79 of 80 (314 Views)

Hi Det_MBPD_992, let me send you a message. Regards, Dave 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 80 of 80 (303 Views)

Thank you, I checked the link, is there a more direct answer. Is there a phone number I can call and speak with someone directly.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook