Welcome to the Community!

Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 11 of 53 (1,285 Views)

Re: Where to send a Subpoena

Did Sony ever tell you who or where to send the subpoena to?
Message 12 of 53 (1,283 Views)

Hi Awilliams77, let me send you a private message. Regards, Ella

JPD Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Message 13 of 53 (1,239 Views)

Can I also get the same information on subpoena assistance for law enforcement? I am a detective investigating a theft. Thank you.

Message 14 of 53 (1,227 Views)

Hi JPD, I just sent you a private message. Thanks, Yuri

vlo Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Message 15 of 53 (1,161 Views)

i am also working with the pd on trying to recover a stolen ps4 from a burglary case.  can some tell me where to send a subpoena or a direct number i can call to obtain some information.  https://support.us.playstation.com/ doesnt seem to be any help.

JPD Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Message 16 of 53 (1,154 Views)

• Got an email I can send some you info at?
Enthusiast
Message 17 of 53 (1,111 Views)

Can someone pass on the subpoena information. vicitm says that they were told the stolen ps4 can be tracked and support is not helpful

Enthusiast
Message 18 of 53 (1,087 Views)

It is easy to get back, I'm working on getting two of mine back Give the police the serial number and the MAC address where it was officially linked to original user. The officer will have to subpoena for a MAC addresse that the playststion is currently using. After receiving the MAC address this will allow the officer to see what ISP (Internet service provider) the "new" user is using.. The problem is after finding out who the internet provider is the officer will then need to subpoena the Internet provider to get an address. It is up to the judge to determine how long Sony has to be in compliance it's usually 60 days if out of state(New York) then Internet providers 30 days. You have to be on the police officer to make sure they are being active on your case. Manpower (writing or requesting subpoenas take less than an hour) Sony has their own 24 hr legal team so it should not take 60 days. Good luck!!!
Enthusiast
Message 19 of 53 (1,069 Views)

I am the police and need to know an address or email to send the subpoena.

Rookie
Message 20 of 53 (1,042 Views)

I am also a detective in need of contact information to send a subpoena.  Can someone please send it to me.  Thank you,

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook