Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 9 (1,669 Views)

Who is the Vice President of Customer relations? Do you have a number where he can be reached?

Message 2 of 9 (1,656 Views)

Re: Who is the Vice President of Customer relations? Do you have a number where he can be reached?

Hi doglady, I will be glad to assist you. Please provide via private message complete description of the problem, model # of unit, phone #, date of purchase and reference #'s related to the issue (i.e,event #, work order).  Thanks, Hailey

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 9 (1,387 Views)

Re: Who is the Vice President of Customer relations? Do you have a number where he can be reached?

[ Edited ]

Hi Hailey - I am frustrated and disappointed with Sony Customer Service abroad, specifically, in the Philippines. I am unwilling to work with teams abroad after my experience and I have been a customer for over 10 years. I am also writing to the VP of Sony Electronics Sales, Mr. Michael Fasulo, of my poor experience via phone and chat with the Philippines team that did not resolve my isse and let me know that Customer Service is not their top priority, rather that Sony Policies are their number one priority. This attitude and lack of regard for the customer was communicated by both Vnice Employee ID 806407 and her Supervisor of Customer Service, Jessica, Employee ID 18353, both located in the Philippines.

Due to Sony's lack of training and poor customer service, after 10 years of being a customer, I will cancel my order. When a Sony member reaches out I will only consider speaking with a US executive of Customer Service as the subject line indicates or will await communication from Mr. Fasulo. Please do not insist to communicate with teams based abroad.

Please provide the VP Customer Relations contact email and phone in NY, USA as I will copy him on the correspondence to Mr. Fasulo. I await your reply with the VP of Customer Relations contact information.

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 9 (1,359 Views)

Who is the Vice President of Customer relations? Do you have a number where he can be reached?

Message 5 of 9 (1,346 Views)

Hi mochaney, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please send me a private message with the event number so we could review your file. Regards,

Enthusiast
Message 6 of 9 (375 Views)

Sony TV support is so bad its beyond beleif . I have a $2500 tv with a defective remote control, it eats batteries every two days. Despite 9 emails and phone calls sony refuses to just replace this $5 remote, instead sending me rediculous steps to repair the remote including the famous line of " you press the buttons to much. Shame on you Sony and your support

RMF-TX200U

Shame on you Sony, never again

Mike

Highlighted
Message 7 of 9 (372 Views)

Hi sonneberg, we apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I will be glad to assist you regarding your concern. I sent you a message, please check your community inbox.

Regards,

Dave

Enthusiast
Message 8 of 9 (339 Views)

Here is a very simple solution, send me a new remote and I will mail you back the defective one at my own expense.

Message 9 of 9 (332 Views)

Hi sonneberg, I've already responded to your previous post here: Remote control fiasco. Regards, Ella

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook