Welcome to the Community!

Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 3 (668 Views)

Worse warranty ever

Warning, this tv failed and Sony is saying is my fault and won't fix it. Bought my tv in November and now the following September, it has lines on the screen. Called the warranty department, that asked me to take three pictures and send them to them. Today I got a a call telling me that the lines are from physical damage and that I'm not covered. Mind you that the TV hasn't move from its professionally installed place and that my wife and I have no more kids living with us. TV is in perfect looking conditions, but that doesn't matter. Some tech looked at the pictures I took and said some put pressure on the screen that sits on a wall mount up hung. Will never buy Sony again and will let every blog and person that hears me to stay away from Sony. To make things worse, they were trying to sell me their newest model. I asked for their legal department and all they would give me was a fax number, how do I serve them with no physical address or contact 

Highlighted
Message 2 of 3 (576 Views)

Re: Worse warranty ever

Hi droptoprizo, 

We apologize for the inconvenience this situation has caused you. Let me call you right now regarding this matter. - Sincerely, Jade W.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (499 Views)

Re: Worse warranty ever

[ Edited ]

^ Everyone is experiencing the same level of terrible warranty service.  Take a look at my story.  Link below.

I feel sorry for all of the people like me who have bought a Sony product in the last 2 years.

I have the same vertical banding lines on my TV.  We need to start a class action lawsuit.  Seriously!

http://community.sony.com/t5/Customer-Relations/XBR850C-75-quot-vertical-banding-issue-since-new/m-p...

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook