Welcome to the Community!

Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 3 (55 Views)

complaint request for mdrxb950bt/r

This is my 2nd time purchasing the sony mdrxb950bt/r from best buy. I returned the 1st pair that broke in the exact same location and exchanged for a new pair. I go to the store this time to return for the headphones broke on the right side right below the swivel unit around the screws on the outside where the model number is located. This seems to be a consistent problem with these particular units from what i have been reading and from my experience purchasing them. i very rarely use this unit and the store is saying that my manufacturers warranty is 90 days and you sony representative over the phone confirmed that my warranty is 1 year. the material just crumbles off one day and the rest splits and breaks off. This is a hazard because if i had a small child around they could have swallowed the piece that crumbled off. Again, i did not drop or do any damage to these. they have been sitting in the box except the 4 or 5 times i wore them sitting down for about an hour. This clearly a manufacturers defect but i still have to send in pictures and wait for a decision. This is not fair to me as a consumer. 

20170319_154925 - Copy.jpg20170319_160250.jpg

Message 2 of 3 (54 Views)

Re: complaint request for mdrxb950bt/r

Hi lgrimsley, 

Let me send you a message. 

Thanks! 

Dave

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 3 of 3 (52 Views)

Re: complaint request for mdrxb950bt/r

ok because i emailed stvsp@am.sony.com as directed by customer service over the phone and it is not an existing email. it returned back and i was sending it to have it evaluated for warranty. 

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook