Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 5 (1,124 Views)

file a complaint to

[ Edited ]

I was told if i want to file a complaint i should use 

and after i did file the complaint. i didn't get a reply sayhing that they got the email. 

so my question is does that email work?

and if i want to file a complaint what e-mail address should i use?

Josh

Expert
Message 2 of 5 (1,115 Views)

Re: file a complaint to

[ Edited ]

Hi gonf,

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide us your event ID for us to further review, provide necessary assistance and file a complaint appropriately in your behalf.

Regards,

Yuri

Rookie
Message 3 of 5 (762 Views)

Re: file a complaint to

[ Edited ]

I want to file a complaint how best do i go about that? My complaint is regarding the horrible plus games chosen each month over the selection xbox gives it's consumers.

Message 4 of 5 (756 Views)

Re: file a complaint to sonysupportusa@am.sony.com

Hi nevinklock,  your concern sounds like something our Sony Playstation team can help you with. You can reach them at https://support.us.playstation.com. Regards, Ella

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 5 (694 Views)

Re: file a complaint to sonysupportusa@am.sony.com

Hello my name is rodrigo garcia and i bought a sony tv of 70 inches in best buy. the model # is KDL-70R550A, the serial # is 6007440, the manufactured date is april 2013. I bought it on best buy in december of the same year and the problem I have with the tv is that it has a black screen, has working audio but shows no image. I sent it to a technician and told me the problem was that the panel is completely dead. I talked to sony because i wanted to buy the panel and they told me they don't sell it anymore. And according with the law, sony has to have parts at least for seven years in stock. Thats why I called because I really want to fix it. I paid 2 thousand dollars and it doesnt seem fair that I can't fix my tv. Thats why I would like to know if you can help, or what other options I have. I would appreciate your help. Thank you very much.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook