Welcome to the Community!

Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (688 Views)

playstation pro warranty problems

I sent a playstaion pro in for repair that was under warranty.  service request number 18845889.  Long story short.  Fed ex lost the new unit that was sent to me.  Playstation did a driver followup that was started on June 8th and according to playstaion should have been completed by july 5th.  (I called playstaion on June 2nd yet it took tell the 8th to start the followup for some reason).  On July 5th i called and was told that the follow up was still underway.  I then called fed ex to see what they could tell me.  I gave them the tracking number and they said that playstation filed a claim against the package on june 21st and the claim was paid out to playstation on june 28th.  When I called playstation again about this I was told that the followup was still underway and that there was nothing that could be done.  I asked how long I should wait to hear something and was told they could not tell me any time period.  (Supervisor and Managers Josh (8395) and Stephanie (11510) told me this).  What can be done to get either a playstation pro or my money back for the one that was lost or stolen.  I know playstation has recieved the money already.  I have an email from fed ex confirming this.  yet playstation still refuses to compensate me for the lost unit.  

Message 2 of 3 (677 Views)

Re: playstation pro warranty problems

Hi Tash1985, thanks for bringing this concern to our attention. However, we find it best that you contact our colleagues from Sony PlayStation regarding this. You can reach them at PlayStation Support. Regards, Ella

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (673 Views)

Re: playstation pro warranty problems

they do not respond to request I have tried a coupld of times    You were my last choice.   Oh well no help from sony.  Big suprise there

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook