Customer Relations

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 4 (209 Views)

"Free" Playstation Vue Trial

So we just converted from Cox to Roku and got a free trial from Sony for 4 days.  After the 4th day my wife calls to cancel it, and is told that you are a day late so you will have to pay us $75 additional.  This is disgusting customer relations, and leaves me with a very bad taste in my mouth for Sony.  I will research from now on to identify any product associated with Sony that I might have considered purchasing, as that will never happen.

I hope that the genius scumbag that came up with this scam, and yes it is a scam, smiles at him or her self in the mirror every day.  You, in my opinion, are a piece of garbage, and not of any value to the human society.

OK, so now I feel better about getting ripped off $75.  Good luck Sony, not really, I hope things go the way you deserve.

Message 2 of 4 (185 Views)

Re: "Free" Playstation Vue Trial

Hi stugraham,  This sounds like something our Sony Playstation team can help you with. You can reach them at https://support.us.playstation.com. I hope this helps! Dave

Rookie
Message 3 of 4 (138 Views)

Call me ******, but I am of the distinct impression that Sony Customer Relations does not really want to help in such a situation.  Otherwise it would be a much simpler method to communicate rather than through this process.  Obviously if someone would have taken the time to review our streaming they would have seen no activity on Playstation Vue for the trial period.  It just really ****** that this practice exists, get a "free" trial of the premium variety, and then get gigged for the premium variety if you fail to cancel on the correct day.

Message 4 of 4 (134 Views)

Hi stugraham, let me send you a private message.

Thank you, - Jade

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook