Welcome to the Community!

Cybershot Cameras

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (324 Views)

I have a DSC-WX350 camera that won't turn on or show a charge light when plugged it, it was working and just stopped..

DSC-WX350 camera just stopped turning on, and no longer shows charging light when plugged in. Tried removing battery, plugging into computer and charger, but no response. The camera is only is only a few months old and is still under warranty. I called support and they want me to send it to Precision Camera in CT, but I have heard nothing but horror stories about them...what to do?

Professional
Message 2 of 3 (291 Views)

Re: I have a DSC-WX350 camera that won't turn on or show a charge light when plugged it, it was working and just stopped..

Your camera is still under warranty, so whatever you may have heard about Precision Camera wouldn't apply, because Sony will be footing the bill.

¹ The Lens is the Thing
² 'Full Frame' is the new 'Medium Format'
³ "One good test is worth a thousand expert opinions." - Tex Johnston, Boeing 707 test pilot.
Message 3 of 3 (242 Views)

Re: I have a DSC-WX350 camera that won't turn on or show a charge light when plugged it, it was working and just stopped..

Hi Optibridge

Welcome to Sony Community!

We regret to hear that camera stopped working.You may refer to this link for further assistance. https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/40315/p/40096,40097,40555,92430/c/65,66/kw/wont%20...

If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required.

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook