Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Cybershot Cameras

Tuning Up
ROCH

I have a Sony DSC-T1 Cyber-Shot when I turn on the camera they are no image on the screen

Hi,

I have a Sony DSC-T1 Cyber-Shot when I turn on the camera they are no image in the viewer but I do see all
the backlit information. What could the problem be?

Thanking you in advance for your prompt reply.

Roch

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
FrancisG

Re: I have a Sony DSC-T1 Cyber-Shot when I turn on the camera they are no image on the screen

[ Edited ]

Please try changing the camera's display mode by pressing the display button illustrated below. Check if an image shows up on the screen.

T1DS.JPG

If the image does not appear, try resetting the camera by pressing the RESET button with a pointed object. Afterwards, check if an image appears on the screen.

T1RS.JPG

If the issue persists, service will be required. Please access our International Support section for details on how to contact the Sony Support team in your location.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
arronlee

Re: I have a Sony DSC-T1 Cyber-Shot when I turn on the camera they are no image on the screen

Hi,

Have you solved your problem? At the very first sight of your post, I thought that you are asking the problen of image viewer. I am just learning to build a web image viewer these days. But I misunderstood your words. Anyone else can help? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Arron

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
fcimage

maybe create an image viewer may help solve this problem. but i don't see a big chance. so any other suggesions?

Please use plain text.