Cybershot Cameras

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (707 Views)

NO MUSIC during slide show?

[ Edited ]

I successfully transfered some mp3 files using music transfer from the camera menu. But when I want to use them to be played in a slide show, it does not play. Even, I cant see the option in the setting tab of slide show(with music). The music1,2 etc are in gray & muting option is auto selected without having any opportunity to change it. Is it not available with my model(DSC-WX60)? (I was able to play slide show with the default music provided)

Please help or advise what to do?

Expert
Message 2 of 3 (698 Views)

Re: NO MUSIC during slide show?

Please try to delete the music first by going to [MENU] - [Settings] - [Main Settings] - [Empty Music] - [OK]. Afterwards, you can transfer the music again following the procedures found in this link.

Please note that you have to install the Music Transfer software on your computer prior to connecting your camera. If you have not done that step yet, please click on the links below for instructions in installation.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (48 Views)

Re: NO MUSIC during slide show?

you can use microsoft powerpoint to do it.. or you can also click here to get more explanation

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook