Welcome to the Community!

Dash

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2 (332 Views)

Failed to authorize: device and suit mismatch HELP

Can you please reset MAC 00:17:C4:EA:38:4A    Serial 8008784   I purchased on Ebay - was working great - I asked the seller to deregister so I could register as mine - well...that was a mistake - it stopped working

Message 2 of 2 (289 Views)

Re: Failed to authorize: device and suit mismatch HELP

Hi Bcrich33,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

If the Failed to authorize: device and suit mismatch error message appears while using the dash™ Alarm Clock, reinitialize dash based on your specific model:

• For the HID-B7 or HID-B70 models:
  1. Press and hold the POWER button on the right side of dash for approximately 3 seconds to turn the power off.
  2. Wait approximately 30 seconds.
  3. Press and hold the POWER button for approximately 3 seconds to turn the power back on.

• For the HID-C10 model:
  1. Unplug the AC power cord from the bottom of dash.
  2. Wait approximately 30 seconds.
  3. Press and hold down the MENU/SNOOZE button on the top of dash.
  4. While still pressing the MENU/SNOOZE button, plug the AC power adapter back into the bottom of the dash Alarm Clock and continue to hold the MENU/SNOOZE button for approximately 3 seconds.
  5. Once the Special Options screen appears, tap on Restore factory settings.

WARNING: There is a risk of data loss. Once dash is restored to factory settings, the process cannot be undone and you will need to repeat the initial set-up process. However, you will not need to register dash again.

Thanks,

>Joffrey

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook