Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Dash

Anonymous(anon)

How To: Hard Reset

Something with my dash got messed up when I first set it up (it would constantly show the wrong timezone on the main home screen even though I selected the correct one during setup, and under clocks it showed the correct timezone as well.) I found that if you unplug the dash, press and hold the main menu/snooze button as well as volume down, plug the dash back in while continuing to hole the buttons. You will see one message about continue to hold for setup menu, then finally you will get into a "debug" menu with 4 options. One of which was reset to factory defaults. Sorry I don't remember the rest but someone else can try it and post here.
Please use plain text.
Anonymous(anon)

Re: How To: Hard Reset

dashfanva, the screen you saw was probably the "Special Options" . Information on this screen has been posted to the dash website help section here: http://dash.chumby.com/help/faq/36
Please use plain text.