Welcome to the Community!

Dash

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2 (208 Views)

Latest Firmware For MEX-GS810BH

Hoping this winds up in the correct section...

So, I recently purchased a MEX-GS810BH from a local dealer.  The first one I got had issues with memory.  Checked and rechecked al wiring and everything was ok from an installation perspective.  So, I went back to the dealer and explained the issue to them.  They decided to check toe firmware version on the radio.  It was version 1400 (or 1300, I can't remember).

So, we figured it might just be a defective unit and swapped it out for another unit, same model.  Checked the firmware on that one and the radio showed a firmware version 1600.

Came to the website to see if there was a newer version available, just in case, and couldn't find anything of the sort.  So, I am wondering, what is the latest firmware version for this particular radio?  Oh, and when will you update the App Remote app...  Seriously, that thing hasn't been updated in years.  I'm starting to feel as if I grabbed the wrong radio/

I've done a unique install, using a tablet, and would just like to be able to do more and have more granular control than what App Remote ver. 2 allows.

Message 2 of 2 (157 Views)

Re: Latest Firmware For MEX-GS810BH

Hi Chozen_1_4ever,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

Please visit https://esupport.sony.com/ for the latest updates and new releases.

Thanks,

>Joffrey

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook