Welcome to the Community!

Dash

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 11 of 26 (707 Views)

Re: Requested URL was rejected

I have 2 Sony Dash units  Just got a new one purchaed off Ebay from  my girlfriend fr Xmas.  I have a HID-B70 that has a charging issue and a new/"old" HID-C10.

When trying to login to Sony Dash page to register HID-C10,

http://dash.dash.sel.sony.com/guide

I get the following error from every device I use, multiple networks, multiple browsers.  Using an IPhone, windows 10 pc with IE Firefox and Edge as well as the HID-C10 itself.

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 16525602478490163165

I called Sony support and they were clueless.  Tech going on how they product hasn't been made since 2010.  I pointed him to this same web page.  He got the same error but still wouldn't escalate.  Got supervisor on call and he said they would escalate but sounded like a brush off.

How does this get fixed????

Please help -- Dan

Enthusiast
Message 12 of 26 (693 Views)

I've been trying to get help from Sony with this Sony server problem for over 4 weeks - without any success.  I hope you receive a more productive response than I received.

Enthusiast
Message 13 of 26 (655 Views)

I doubt it! They don't even understand the issue nor do they care. They believe since Sony is not selling the devices anymore that there is no support even though I walked the tech thru the web page to generate the same error and showed him the support pages on the firmware update issue where you need to download the SONY provided fix which they provided just last year. Aggggghhhh!!!!!
Enthusiast
Message 14 of 26 (573 Views)

2016-01-07 I am getting the same message when I try to log in to http://www.sony.com/mydash.  Agree this issue is with Sony servers.  Has nothing to do with the Dash.

Enthusiast
Message 15 of 26 (574 Views)

I also get the same message with different browers and different internet connections.  It's a Sony server problem and not a Dash problem.

Enthusiast
Message 16 of 26 (528 Views)

Right - so how the ****** do we get Sony to recognize and fix the issue????

Enthusiast
Message 17 of 26 (459 Views)

getting the same - hopefully they can do something
Enthusiast
Message 18 of 26 (441 Views)

Please call Sony support and open a ticket. The more people that do this then maybe they'll fix it. 

Rookie
Message 19 of 26 (427 Views)

I just updated my firmware and brought my otherwise dead Dash back to life!  It seems to be working well however I also can not access the My Dash website!  I am getting the same requested url message as everyone else. I too believe this is an issue on Sony's end. I called Sony and they created a ticket on it.

Enthusiast
Message 20 of 26 (328 Views)

I have also called Sony and had a ticket created.  Support person agreed this is a Sony web site issue.  Didn't seem too concerned about when or if it would be fixed.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook