Dash

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 3 (358 Views)

Sony XAV AX100 Bluetooth bug + Android Auto Maps bug

Hello,

I have just bought the new XAV AX100 from Amazon. In Italy the support is ZERO, so I try to ask here.

I have two main problems:

- a bug with google maps on android auto: if google maps is not running on the phone, it won't run on the head unit. If I try to start google maps from the head unit it will show a black screen and nothing else. I always have to open google maps on the phone the first time I connect it, then it will work also on the head unit.

- a terrible bug with the bluetooth. When I listen to the radio the bluetooth calls won't work. I cannot hear and nobody can hear me. Only when listening to the radio, not when listening to the phone music.

Any feedback?

Thanks a lot for your kind help

Ettore

Rookie
Message 2 of 3 (327 Views)

Re: Sony XAV AX100 Bluetooth bug + Android Auto Maps bug

Bluetooth was easy once I discovered it.  Connected by bluetooth (not android auto)  go into bluetooth, go to the … submenu in the upper right corner, go to input level (or something like that), crank it up to like 18.  Got a very low bluetooth to be normal sound

As for the android auto BS, it's google issue.  They expect the GPS movement data from the unit not the phone (gues it used to be from the phone in early versions).  https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/android-auto/8mvJEDnJUpU

Be sure to ask for them to fix

Highlighted
Message 3 of 3 (295 Views)

Re: Sony XAV AX100 Bluetooth bug + Android Auto Maps bug

Hi Ettore,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

Greetings and thank you for your message. On this site we are able to provide assistance for customers in North America. If you are from North America, please send us a private message so we can assist you further. If you are outside of North America, we highly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/
>Joffrey

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook